Abraham is the name of a man who is inciting rebellion in Naraka. All that is know about him is the following:
- He is not using an assigned initial or surname, going under the name “Abraham”, which he chose himself.
- He does not speak directly to people, instead using an intermediary called James.
- He claims to not be ‘playing’ by the rules of Naraka. Refusing to take a name or responsibility.
- He has taken the Box Stores outside of East Suburban Naraka and made it a camp for his followers.
- His men have taken to raiding locations in Naraka for supplies they are missing. They have killed and kidnapped people.
- His personal item was a photo of him and a child, assumed to be his son.
- His quest for his son gave him empathy for E Pickwoad, who was a victim of his strike team, but then let go by him.